Monday, July 16, 2007

Introductions

Hi, my name is: Lily

Never in my life have I been: to a therapist or anything related to. Shocking lol

The one person who can drive me nuts is: totally dependent on the day

High school: was something I skipped

When I'm nervous: I sweat. A lot.

The last song I listened to was: Oh Love by Brad Paisley.

If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor would be: if it was someone here, probably my cousin, if it was anyone though... probably Maria to be honest lol

My hair is: au natural at the moment

When I was 5: I couldn't say cinnaminamon... cinnanem... CINNAMON!!!

Last Christmas: I gave you my heart, the very next day, you gave it away... sorry first thing that came to mind lol

I should be: in college (again, first thing that came to mind, major guilt trip of mine)

When I look down I see: haha sorry but it's cleavage lol low cut shirt lol

The happiest recent event was: is it bad I can't think of anything?

If I were a character on 'Friends' I'd be: probably Monica lol

By this time next year: I'm going to be so much better off

My current gripe is: too much pressure on me

I have a hard time understanding: why people lack all common sense

There's this girl I know that: I'm sure will end up in a ditch someday because she can't shut up

You know I like you when: I won't take my eyes off lol

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: William darling

Take my advice: don't buy it... you'll never wear it

The thing I want to buy: is a new computer

If you visited the place I was born: you might meet the nurse that helped take care of me when I was in an incubator

I plan to visit: NYC

If you spent the night at my house: you'd have to put up with my occasional snoring lol

I'd stop my wedding if: I found out something severely bad

The world could do without: Michael Moore (sorry first reaction lol ok no I'm not sorry lol)

I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: watch another Moore film (my mind's there, I can't get it out)

Most recent thing I've bought myself: office clothes, a new purse, and a jean jacket

Most recent thing someone else bought me: is sunglasses

My favorite blonde is: erm... me? I don't know any blondes besides me lol

My favorite brunette is: Can Will count? lol

My favorite black hair is: I don't know anyone with black hair lol

My middle name is: Marie

In the morning I: hate getting up

The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: horses, I think that'd be cool lol

Once, at a bar: I was kicked out because they wouldn't let me sit with my parents when I was ten and we were waiting for a seat in the restaurant area

Last night I was: reading the last Harry Potter book, so I can remember everything that's going on in the next one

There's this guy I know who: I think has a thing for my mother lol

If I was an animal I'd be: a bird, horse, or cat lol

A better name for me would be: dunno

Tomorrow I am: off work

Tonight I am: going to have dinner, read, then call Will goodnight

My birthday is: 11/22

1 Comments:

Anonymous free dating guy said...

Great thought list we are very alike!

11/8/09 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home