Monday, December 11, 2006

Christmas Survey

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?

Wrapping paper. I like the feeling, the look. It looks finished, proper.

2. Real tree or artificial?

I have a fake tree but I'd like a real one now and then. I like the smell, even if they're insanely messy.

3. When do you put up the tree?

After Thanksgiving. But this year it came before my birthday. :o)

4. When do you take the tree down?

After my mom's birthday, Jan 6th.

5. Do you like eggnog?

Yeah but I can't drink too much, for some reason the texture makes me a little ill after a while. Small glasses only lol

6. Favorite gift received as a child?

Oh that's easy. Teddy. Teddy bear my parents got me when I was three. I still remember opening up the package lol He was so cute, glow in the dark pjs, and bunny slippers.

7. Do you have a nativity scene?

Yep. Miniature sitting on our bookshelves.

8. Hardest person to buy for?

My dad.

9. Easiest person to buy for?

My mom lol

10. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards?

I prefer mail, but email is okay with people I don't really know or keep in contact with.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?

A fiber optic mushroom lamp my aunt got me. It looked like something cute for a six yr old little girls room.... I was 15.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie?

Hmm... It's a Wonderful Life lol

13. When do you start your shopping for Christmas?

All year. If I find a good Christmas gift after Christmas, that's fine, I'll save it for next year lol

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?

Dear lord who hasn't?

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?

Anything, I just love sitting down with my parents to a nice meal.

16. Clear lights or colored lights?

Both. I have clear outside and multi lights inside this year lol

17. Favorite Christmas song?

"Santa Baby" and "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas"

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?

Both. Love being with my parents but would love to spend it with Will.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?

"You know Dasher and Dancer, Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid, Donner and Blizten, but do you recall, the most famous reindeer of all? Rudolph the red nosed reindeer..."

20. Angel on the tree top or a star?

Either. Depends on what I find pretty that year lol

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?

Christmas night actually, or very early Christmas morning, so the lights can be on.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?

People out shopping. Really. They're crazy.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color?

Red shades and gold on a green tree, or I like blue and silver on a white feather tree.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?

Doesn't really matter to me. Just something rather traditional.

25. Do you have Jesus in your heart this Christmas?

What's the point of Christmas if there's no Christ in it? Isn't it just... mas then? Can't have CHRIST-mas without Christ.

1 Comments:

Blogger Charley said...

Do I sense a strange sense of humor in some of those answers? :)

11/12/06 11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home