Monday, August 14, 2006

Saturday Six #122

1. Has your blog received more comments, less comments, or about the same number of comments this summer?

Probably a little less.

2. What do you think best explains your answer from the last question?

One, I think I write less lol Two, most people that read my blog are somewhat busy in the summer.

3. With the latest terror alert about liquid bombs on airplanes, are you any less likely to schedule a flight somewhere?

Honestly, if I could, NOW would be when I want to travel. When are they more alert than right after a "scare" like this? It'd be safest to go now.

4. Take the quiz: What color flower are you?




You Are a Red Flower



A red flower tends to represent power, seduction, and desire.

At times, you are loving like a red tulip.

And at other times, you're very enthusiastic, like a bouvardia.

And more than you wish, your passion is a bit overwhelming, like a red rose.



5. What was the last occasion in which you sent someone flowers?

I've only had someone send me flowers once, and that was my old boss after my grandma died. She was a sweet woman, cared a lot about everyone that worked under her.

6. A hypothetical science question: A couple has a young child that they love very much. He has a rare genetic disorder that will be fatal unless doctors can use embryonic stem cells, and the only way to get them is for his parents to donate eggs and sperm so that a lab can create another embryo. Should the parents and the doctors be allowed to create an embryo to save the child's life?

Oh my I have to touch a political and religion ridden nerve...

Yes, I do. But I believe in this kind of research anyway. Having a mother with diabetes, a grandmother with Parkinson's and knowing someone with MS, it's something I consider a miracle. One that we're being denied access to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home