Monday, July 17, 2006

Saturday Six #118

1. What is the last ethnic dish you ate at a restaurant?

I... have no clue lol Been a while since I went out.

2. If you had the chance, would you visit the country famous for that dish?

Well, since I couldn't answer the first one lol I'll say that I'd go to Italy just for food lol

3. On average, how many hours of sleep do you get each night? How much did you get last night?

Probably 8 hours. But I require a lot of sleep and 8 doesn't always cut it.

4. Does more sleep make you feel more tired or more awake the following day?

More awake.

5. Take the quiz: Which fast food restaurant are you?

Take the quiz:
Which Fast Food Restaurant Are You?

Wendy's
Dave's food sure does taste good, but at what cost? By the time you reach Dave's age, you might just be dead, considering the fact that a classic double with cheese has 44g of fat 18g of those are saturated. Do what tastes right?

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!


6. How often do you eat at this restaurant?

For once they got it right lol I eat there a lot, salads. And Arby's, baked potato and salads from there are good. And FYI, I don't eat their hamburgers lol So that fat rule, doesn't apply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home