Sunday, July 09, 2006

Saturday Six #117

1. What is the last food you prepared that you burned badly?

Hmm... Toast I think. Have to get that from my mother lol Can't make toast to save my life, but I can cook almost anything else.

2. Did you eat it anyway?

Uh no, I don't like charcol lol

3. What is your favorite carnival ride and why?

Hmm... Used to love the Zipper lol Loved spinning.

4. Take the quiz: How is your Inner Child?



Your Inner Child Is Surprised



You see many things through the eyes of a child.

Meaning, you're rarely cynical or jaded.

You cherish all of the details in life.

Easily fascinated, you enjoy experiencing new things.



5. What is your ideal summer day?

Cool in the morning, being outside watching the birds, writing, warm with a mostly cloudy sky in the afternoon, spending it by the pool or in the lake/river, and rainy in the evening and night, watching a movie on TV, with the windows cracked open to smell the rain.

6. What was the setting of the last dream you remembered?

Oh geez... Let's see... Last night I was... In some kind of house... abandoned I think, old, but not that old, just more like run down... Don't remember what was happening though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home