Monday, July 03, 2006

Saturday Six #116

1. If you had the chance to vote for a law that would ban flag burning, would you vote in favor of it?

Yes. In a heartbeat, there is no question in my mind to that. Maybe because I've had family members fight and die in almost every war this country has ever been in, but to me it's spitting in the face of everything men and women have fought for and died for. It's betraying my country and I won't stand for that. I look at that flag and I see the dozens and dozens of family members blood that was spilt in order to secure this country. And if anyone would like to argue that with me, don't bother.

2. Which of the following did you walk through most recently: a zoo, a garden, a beach, a cemetary?

Garden.

3. If you could create a new scent for a candle, which one would you select and why?

I only ever buy rose candles, lol That's all I like.

4. Take the quiz: What soda are you? (Thanks, Anna.)

Take the quiz:
What soda are you???

Coke
You're just pretty normal, you should try something new for a change! Indulge

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!


5. How often do you drink this flavor of soda?

A lot actually lol

6. Do you have any plans for the July 4th holiday weekend?

Nope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home