Sunday, June 25, 2006

Saturday Six #115

1. You are given a "remote control" that involves life itself. Of these functions, which would you think you'd make the most use of: fast-forward, rewind, or pause?

In this stage of my life, fast forward, later on, pause, and even later still, rewind.

2. If you could use a "change channel" button to become a totally different person, would you do so?

No.

3. Do you own a gun? If not, what would it take for you to purchase one?

No I don't. And I'd do it now if I could lol

4. Take the quiz: What piercing are you?

SO not true! Except the boys part... lol

Take the quiz:
What piercing are you?

Navel
You're the popular girls at school. You like your lip gloss, boys and....er...boys. You are confident and have fun with your friends but you dont like to mix with the unpopular kids

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!


5. Would you ever get a piercing described in your answer to the previous question?

Uh no lol Probably because of my cousin, she got one that was really infected and ew lol I wouldn't do it.

6. Do you tend to visit friends and relatives at their homes more or have them visit you in your home more?

Yes, definitely, no question. I think my family has come to my house maybe 10 times the whole time I've lived here and I go there probably 5 times a year. (Long drive)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home