Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Quiz #3

1. Where were you 1 hour ago?

Sitting here. First time I'd gotten to talk to Will in three days.

2. Who will be your next kiss?

Will, duh lol

3. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?

My pj bottoms. I didn't get dressed today lol

4. When is the last time you went to the mall?

Last week, Tuesday.

5. Are you wearing socks right now?

Barefoot

6. When was the last time you went out of town?

Uh... Saturday.

7. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?

Yep, Saturday.

8. What was the last thing you had to drink?

Coke

9. What are you wearing right now?

NYC sweatshirt dad got me, and Betty Boop bright pink pj bottoms.

10. Have you been in a car wash?

Yep. The one with blue and pink and yellow foamy soap too lol

11. Last fast food you ate?

Bread, spinach salad, chicken and pasta.

12. Where were you last week on Saturday?

I... have no idea lol

13. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?

Last week I bought a couple of tshirts, nothing this week.

14. When was the last time you ran?

Chasing Biscuit around the living room the day before last lol He loves it.

15. What's the last sporting event you watched?

Um... Watched some baseball the other day.

16. What is your favorite class?

Loved English.

17. Your dream vacation?

Anywhere with Will.

18. Last 3 people's houses you were in?

Nadia and Helen's, my grandma's, my aunt's.

19. How old are your parents?

My dad is 53 (as of Sep. 28th) and my mom is 51

21. Do you miss anyone?

Yes. I miss him and he knows it.

22. Last play you saw?

Hmm... Don't remember.

23. What are your plans for today?

Already did it lol Clean kitchen, make lunch, sneek in time with Will.

24. Who is the last person you commented on myspace?

Don't use it. Ewy ew ew.

25. Ever go to camp?

Nope.

26. Were you an honor roll student in school?

Haha, no, I was homeschooled. But if I hadn't been I might have. I had really good grades.

27. What do you want to know about the future?

When it's coming.

28. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?

Not at the moment.

30. Where is your best friend located?

Best friend period, would be Will, he's in NYC. Best female friend, would be Angie, she's in Mississippi.

31. Do you have a tan?

Nope and if I did you wouldn't notice because I am P-A-L-E lol

32. How old do you want to be when you have kids?

I'd like a family before I'm thirty but well after twenty lol So let's say between twenty-five and thirty.

33. Do you collect anything?

Yep. The heads of my enemies.

I'm kidding lol It's a joke hahaha? lol And yes, I collect teddy bears, roses, used to collect Barbies, old photographs and books, books in general, lol Lots of things.

34. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?

Neva eva, don't drive.

35. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?

....are there people that haven't done this? lol

36. How do you like your drinks?

Liquid like. lol

37. Do you like hot sauce?

If you mean Tobasco no, if you mean BBQ then yes lol

38. Last time you took a shower?

This morning, but I washed my hair yesterday.

39. Who do you have a crush on?

Oh that guy uh what's his name... hmm... Will lol

40. What is your mood?

A little depressed right now.

41. Are you someone's best friend?

Yep, several someones lol

42.Are you rich?

Rich of spirit, poor materially lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home