Saturday, May 20, 2006

Saturday Six #110

1. Do you believe in near-death experiences? Have you ever had one yourself?

Yes I do and no I haven't.

2. If you could have on DVD any old television show that you adored as a child, which show would you pick?

I Love Lucy lol I loved that show, still do. Something from MY generation though... Oh my gosh lol... Probably Rugrats lol I still think it's cute lol

3. At what age do you plan on retiring? Do you suspect that you'll keep working past that?

Never bwahaha lol Not REALLY retire... I don't know if I ever will. If I COULD though... I'd like to before I'm too old to enjoy traveling, etc...

4. Take the quiz: What kind of food are you?

Nuh uh... Not the way you describe it anyway lol




You Are Mexican Food



Spicy yet dependable.

You pull punches, but people still love you.



Haha, this is more me lol




You Are Chinese Food



Exotic yet ordinary.

People think they've had enough of you, but they're back for more in an hour.



5. When is the last time you ate the type of food mentioned in your last answer?

Mexican was last night lol Chinese was... couple weeks ago.

6. What was the last photograph you took? Have you posted it online?

I honestly don't remember. And obviously that'd be a no lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home