Sunday, May 07, 2006

Saturday Six #108

1. What do you feel you are most successful at conserving or recycling? What are you least successful at conserving or recycling?

Recycling. I use everything more than once lol

Conserving, because well I love lights lol

2. What's the most unusual piece of artwork in your home, and what drew you to it?

My painting, because it's colors are completely different then anything in the house lol And obviously the fact I did it made it stay in the house lol

3. You lose a button on a shirt. Do you sew it back on yourself, give it to someone else to sew on, or trash the shirt?

Sew it back on myself of course lol Unless I lose the button and it's a really unique thing that can't be replaced, then I try and think of a way to salvage it. If I can't, then if I can use the fabric for something else and if not, THEN trashing lol

4. Take the quiz: What Pattern is Your Brain?

Sounds about right lol




Your Brain's Pattern



Your mind is a firestorm - full of intensity and drama.

Your thoughts may seem scattered to you most of the time...

But they often seem strong and passionate to those around you.

You are a natural influencer. The thoughts you share are very powerful and persuading.





5. Have you learned how to swim? If so, how old were you when you learned, and when was the last time that you actually went swimming?

I can swim, and I just learned over time. No one ever formally taught me. And the last time was... last summer in SD.

6. What's the last song you heard on a television show that you actually went out and bought?

Oh god lol.... Uh... Well... I hear most my music on the radio... Um... I guess I'll say Jewel's new CD, "Goodbye Alice in Wonderland"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home