Sunday, May 07, 2006

Quiz #2

From a journal I've been reading for a while, and a heavy lurker at lol

1. How tall are you barefoot?
According to the doctor, 5"5'

2. Have you ever smoked before?
Nope

3. Do you own a gun?
A water gun... lol

4.What's your favorite sport to watch?
HOCKEY!!! Then baseball lol

5. How many letters are in your crush's name?
lol I don't have a crush really since we're a little past that. Buuuut four or seven lol depending on if you mean full first name or not lol

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Good with chili and cheese lol And now I'm craving one lol

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
"Santa Baby" Madonna lol

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Water, milk, cranberry juice, tea lol

9. Are You In Love?
Yes sire very deeply

10. Have you ever done ecstacy?
That is an interesting question... and no lol

11. Do you like spam?
Cut up and fried really crispy into scrambled eggs and cheddar cheese lol That's good, and the only way I really like it.

12. Do you like painkillers?
I'm female certain "things" come up that require me to down half a bottle of Tylenol in a week lol

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Being a completely silly dork blonde lol Surprisingly, it works well. Ask Will lol (Remember me falling off the bed honey? lol)

14. Do you own a knife?
Yep, pocket and otherwise lol

15. Do you have A.D.D.?
Well that's a stu-- Oooo shiny.... what did you say?

16. Full initials?
SMP (PMS backwards lol And Lily's a nickname lol)

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
1. I need to turn on the radio, this music is getting to boring a hole in my head.
2. I'm tired but I don't want to sleep yet.
3. I have goosebumps.

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought today.
1. Jewel CD
2. Shaving gel for my legs lol
3. Dove chocolate lol

19. Name five drinks you regularly drink.
1. Water
2. Coke
3. Tea
4. Juice
5. Soy milk

20. What time did you wake up today?
Haha... 1pm lol I REALLY slept in and I'm not sure why.

21. Are you married?
Not yet.... ::grin::

22. Describe your partner your wed to(if your not..use a friend)?
I'll use my boyfriend lol Gentle, sweet, sexy, thoughtful, goofy, handsome, weird, adorable, lol

23. Current hate?
Being 1200 miles away from someone I love more than anything and nothing I can do about it.

24. Favorite place to be?
With Will, besides that lol Seattle, Wa

25. Least favorite place to be?
Away from Will... Other than that, downtown Minneapolis lol

26. Where would you like to go?
To NYC to see Will.

28. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years?
Married to Will, hopefully a baby too. We want kids lol

29. Do you burn or tan?
Burn, baby, burn... Then I start to tan lol

30. Favorite color/s?
Everything! lol But this year I'm drawn to reds, greens, bright blues, and pinks.

31. Would you be a pirate?
Only if I could make out with Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean lol (Kidding... sort of lol)

32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
Neva eva lol

33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Anything that's stuck in my head lol

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Gremlins lol My Pee Wee Herman doll lol It TALKED, it was freakin' scary man! And I was also afraid that tiny little men with axes and the like lived under the bed and would cut my Achilles tendons then kill me. Yeah, I was a warped child lol And accidentally saw too many scary movies lol (My best friend's were allowed to watch anything and so through them I did lol)

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Will [12:46 A.M.]: lol you thought it was more complex didnt you?
Me [12:47 A.M.]: Honey, it's you of course I didn't
Me [12:47 A.M.]: lol

37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
Pocahontas rocks. lol

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
Fell off the back of a truck and sliced my chest open lol I was 5 or 6 yrs old.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
...Six lol Four used regularly, bedrooms, and living room.

41. Who is your loudest friend?
Nadia. lol Love her to death but god she's loud.

42. Who is your most silent friend?
Hmm... Angie lol But only at first, after a minute or two she's buzzing away with me chattering lol

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
Besides Will which is more than a crush lol None I know of.

44. Do you wish on stars?
Stopped when I was 16.

45. What is your favorite book?
East of Eden, but I can't read it too often, takes up a lot of time lol

46. What is your favorite candy?
Dove chocolate lol

47. What song did you last hear?
Oh crap you had to ask me that now... Sean Paul, "Temperature" Yes, I know it's cheesy... I feel dirty now... lol

48. What song(s) do you want played at your funeral?
Uh... "Eye of the Tiger" lol I have no idea and unless you know something I don't, it's gonna be a while lol

49. What were you doing 12AM last night?
Playing a game lol

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
"What the... buzzing... sound what the... stop it ::grasping for cell phone:: Shut up shut up shut up, who's calling me at... oh god it's 1 pm, wtf, why am I still asleep?!" lol Roughly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LMFAO I'm rolling over the ADD, and the last thing that made you laugh (mini post of convo with Will) Too funny! Oh and I'M your loudest friend, you just don't know it yet hehe ;)

3/6/06 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home