Sunday, April 30, 2006

Saturday Six #107

1. What new piece of technology have you resisted buying and what would it take for you to change your mind?

Hmm... I suppose a new MP3 player. I want a Walkman Bean lol But I just assume that price will go down and to wait. So I am. And I'd have to find a cheap(er) one... in pink lol for me to buy it.

2. If someone was to go through a closet of your old clothes, what clothing style would you find most embarrassing?

Tomboy hippie lol Early teens, I was a HUGE tomboy. In tie dye. And ripped up jeans lol It was horrible. I hate all old pictures of me lol

3. The movie United 93 opened this week to controversies over whether or not it is too soon or not to deal with the events of September 11th. Do you have any desire to see this movie? Why or why not?

Honestly... I have a really hard time seeing the commercials for it. But I want to see it. Badly. Because I think this country is already forgetting what we lost that day. It's time we got a clear cold reminder again.

4. Take the quiz: How Class Works Without getting specific about any of the actual results, which category hurts you the most, and which helps you the most?

I'm too young for any of this to count really lol I have a crappy part time job and I'm not in college yet, I don't drive lol I'm pretty much all around screwed according to this thing lol

5. Of the results you got in the last question, which one was the biggest surprise and why?

Occupation actually. Didn't know that's where it ranked. Did I mention this thing made me feel like crap yet? lol

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #89 from Jamilynn: What is your favorite article of clothing? Is there a story behind it?

Didn't we just do this last week...? lol Read last week's answers lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home