Monday, April 17, 2006

Saturday Six #105

1. Did you give up anything for Lent, and if so, did you succeed in giving it up for the entire time so far?

Never observed Lent lol

2. Do you do anything to celebrate Easter? Is there any specific food that makes up your traditional Easter dinner?

We used to be more traditional when I was younger now it's just whatever we happen to be doing. This year I went to a play at church Sat, then out bowling with mom and dad. Sunday, we spent with my family north of the Twin Cities.

3. How much cash do you have in your wallet/purse right now? Is this more or less cash than you usually carry?

I have my paycheck and change lol So really I don't have much money. And it's less than I usually carry. I normally have about $40 in my wallet.

4. You have the chance to spend a week as a character in either a comedy, a drama, a soap opera, a science fiction show or a murder mystery. Which would you choose and why?

Comedy, even the bad things become funny.

5. SECOND CHANCE TO BE FIRST TO PLAY QUESTION #2: Here's your chance to be the first one to answer the original six questions in Episode 6 from May 22, 2004. For this question, leave your answers in a comment here.

Pass

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #88 from Lily: Think of your earliest memory: Is it a good one or a bad one? If you had the chance to witness yourself at that time, would you want to?

(Thanks to Patrick for editing my question so I wasn't a repeat lol)

And my earliest memory, I was a few months old, watching my mom draw a duck for a carnival game we had. It was going to be a logo on some cups we gave out. I told her remembering the duck and thinking it was ugly, lol She didn't believe me she said "You weren't even born when I drew that." I found one of the cups and showed her the copyright date. The year AFTER I was born. So I'm assuming I was just a few months old. And yes I'd like to see myself, just so I'd know how old I was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home