Sunday, April 09, 2006

Quiz #1

1. Worst damage you ever took in a fight?

Scratches, bruises.. Nothing serious.

2. Most money you ever owed a utility company?

A grand total of $000.00 lol

3. Last time you got kicked out of a bar?

First, can't drink I'm underage, second, even if I could I wouldn't lol

4. Longest time you slept in a car?

Five hours.

5. Most strange nickname you've ever been given?

Roger. Don't ask. lol

6. Worst job you ever had?

According to the last test on Saturday Six, the one I have now lol But... I think it was running the fun house on the carnival. Try being 11 and telling a 17 year old boy he can't go in lol That's ALWAYS fun. And humiliating lol

7. Shortest job you've ever had?

Worked a night in a one of those food trailers on a carnival. Good pay, got $20 an hour lol

8. Longest romantic relationship?

Let's see... Nearly two years.

9. Shortest romantic relationship?

lol The same lol Still with him.

10. Food that you would eat til you puked?

Chocolate cake. I have a huge weakness.

11. Food that even looking at makes you puke?

Rocky Mountain Oysters. If you don't know what it is, don't ask me lol ACTUAL oysters, raw clams, calamari (mostly raw but some cooked makes me ill), frog legs lol A lot lol

12. What music saved your life?

Uh... none lol

13. Person you miss the most in the world?

Alive, William baby... Without a doubt, I miss him most. Of the people I've lost, my grandma... I didn't get enough time with her.

14. Worst movie you've ever seen?

Okay, no one hate me because I know a lot of people like this movie, but... Napoleon Dynamite. Seriously. It made my brain hurt. I couldn't finish 30 minutes of it.

15. Best movie you've ever seen?

"Laugh, Clown, Laugh" I love that movie.

16. Craziest shit you've ever done sober?

Hmm... Nothing really. I'm pretty sane lol

17. Ever almost die?

When I was born lol... I was a preemie.

18. Ever fistfight a member of the opposite sex?

Oh hell yes... I grew up with two boys. Always had bruises, cuts, someone's nose was bleeding lol

23. Your favorite tattoo?

I don't have any buuuut I saw one a long time ago of a dragon on this guys back. It was really just stunning. But I really love Samoan tattoos. The amount of pain that goes into getting one done traditionally is shocking. And they're beautiful.

24. Least favorite tattoo?

Anything done cheaply. No effort or talent put into it.

25. At your poorest, were you a ramen noodle or Mac and cheeze kinda person..?

I love both lol It works, it's cheap.

26. Most money you have ever spent on a single meal?

Myself? $18 lol My dad took us to a place though that... it was really too expensive to think about lol

27. Best gift you ever got?

Going to NY to see Will. After that, my grandmother's birthstone ring.

29. Ever run from the cops?

lol HELLLLLL no. I'm a good girl.

30. Money or health?

Health. Rather be healthy and work for money, than sick and all the money in the world not to enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home